NOTICE: The content of this "InventHelp" e-newsletter is intended for purely informational use. No information contained herein should be construed as any type of legal advice or endorsement of any publication, product, Web site, person, company or contest. None of the inventors featured are InventHelp clients. InventHelp does not give legal advice.
• How did Thomas Edison pave the way for the modern film industry?
• What is the proper technique for videotaping an invention?
• What are some famous movie quotes about inventing?
As inventors go, Thomas Edison's contributions are undeniable. But beyond his inventions of the light bulb and phonograph, his development of fully functional research and development laboratories in Menlo Park and West Orange, New Jersey resulted in some of his...
- In anticipation of the upcoming Academy Awards, InventHelp® presents this collection of memorable invention-related quotes from the Silver Screen.
- "It's alive! It's alive!" – Victor Frankenstein, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein.
- "Relax, Marty. I didn't disintegrate anything. The molecular structure of both Einstein and the...